Student Work: Still-Life Drawing

Student Work: Still-Life Drawing


Course: Introduction to Studio Art.  Materials: Ebony pencil on white drawing paper, 18" x 24"

Course: Drawing I.  Materials: Marker on white drawing paper, 18" x 24"

Course: Drawing I.  Materials: Black and white Conte crayon on toned charcoal paper, 18" x 24"

Course: Drawing I.  Materials: Graphite pencil on white Bristol paper, 10" x 14"

Course: Drawing I.  Materials: Graphite pencil on white Bristol paper, 10" x 14"


Course: Drawing I.  Materials: Black Conte crayon on white charcoal paper, 18" x 24"


Course: Drawing I.  Materials: Black Conte crayon on white charcoal paper, 18" x 24"


Course: Introduction to Studio Art.  Materials: White drawing pencil on black charcoal paper, 18" x 24"

Course: Introduction to Studio Art.  Materials: Graphite pencil on white drawing paper, 18" x 24"

Course: Introduction to Studio Art.  Materials: Ebony pencil on white drawing paper, 18" x 24"
RETURN TO TOP